Monday, January 7, 2013

New Hair Doo

Ooooooookay, I said I was going to post photos of my new doo tonight so here ya go!

It's nuts how identical my sister and I look now! Hahaha I guess this is my mommy cut, seems like mommies always cut their hair after their babies are born. Usually short, but for those that know me, know that is something I would never ever do! haha

Eisley wasn't exactly in the mood for 
photos tonight. I think she may be
a little upset because she doesn't have her pretties on
like a dress or bow.
(its bedtime)
SHE IS SUCH A GIRL!



Oh, who am I kidding, so am I! 
(Forever a bow wearer) 


Thats all folks! 

This is going to take some getting used to for sure but I think it is a nice change.  I think I will mess with color next but not until my hair gets a little more healthy.  *baby steps*

GOODNIGHT! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Carissa Hemingway. I love serving God and love this life He has so graciously blessed me with. I'm a wife to a wonderful man named Aaron and a mommy to a sweet baby girl named Eisley!