Thursday, January 24, 2013

Finished Embroidery Hoop

I forgot to post my finished embroidery hoop that I said I was going to post! Here it is:


close up.

As you can see, I was getting tired and lazy towards the end. (the hanging flags)  It was probably about 3am...I couldn't sleep at first and then I just wanted to get it finished.  I will probably go back and try and fix it but until then, here it is!  I have requests from a few people who would like one so if you want one, just shoot me a message either on here, FB, or email.  

This weekend, the hubby and I are finally putting together our headboard that we have been wanting to make! Rain is expected this weekend so we are going to work on some DIY home projects.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Carissa Hemingway. I love serving God and love this life He has so graciously blessed me with. I'm a wife to a wonderful man named Aaron and a mommy to a sweet baby girl named Eisley!